Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tulips


Hello! I can't believe that it's almost the end of March!! That means that my time is up as part of the SNSS design team. Wow, did those 6 months fly by or what?? I've had a blast and want to thank Korin and Janette for the wonderful opportunity!

For my card today I used the newly released Tulips, digi stamp. Available soon in stamp form. I decided to attempt bi-colored tulips, not to bad for a first try I guess??!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

So pretty! I love orange. I love the layout. I love the doily. I REALLY LOVE IT!!

Sandy said...

Wow, look at the pop of beautiful colors on your card. Very eye catching!!! All the dies and punches add such a pretty element to the card. VERY beautiful.

Unknown said...

I love the doily, flowers, papers: oh heck I love everthing about this card. It's beautiful.

Janette said...

so pretty Janice, I think the 2 colors on the tulips work very well. I like the lacy circle behind the image too.