Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Saturday everyone!!  :) You have Tammy with you today and whew, I just about forgot about my post today.  We have been busy getting ready for 30 new baby chicks that are supposed to be here on Monday.  This will be my very first time raising chicks so I am pretty excited about the whole thing!!  Beds are all warm and ready for their arrival.  :)

Anyway, today I have a card for you using the new Sweet 'n Sassy digi images called "Circus Fun" and these are some seriously cute images!!!  You can also get them in stamp format for all you diehard stampers out there!!  :)  Here's the card I have for you today....

I ended up cutting my tent apart because I couldn't get it to look the way I wanted it to but I think it turned out pretty cute this way.  Aren't these images just too fun!?!

Check out all of the AMAZING stamps and digis to be found at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  You won't be disappointed that you stopped by!!

Thank you for stopping by today and hope you have a totally awesome weekend!!!

3 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

I really like what you did with the tent. This is super cute. Have fun with those chicks.

Chelsea said...

Love this seal!

JennyKozar said...

This is super cute!