Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oops! I forgot!

Here I am blog hopping and I pop onto the SNSS blog and notice there is no post for today.....I think to myself, "Uh oh.....was it my turn to post today?".......back to my email reminders I go......and what do I find?.......an email reminding me that I have today's SNSS blog post! LOL! Sheesh!

So anyway, I am a *tad* late with this ;).....sorry about that folks! Sometimes my brain decides to take a vacation ;).....wish the rest of me could! :)


I love this tulip image from Spring Tulips released earlier this month (you can also get it as a digi). I know you have seen it on here a lot lately, but it's just so pretty and since Spring is finally here, and the tulips will be gone before you know it, let's just enjoy them while we can ;). The sentiment I used is from the Praise the Lord stamp set also released this month.

Well, thanks for stopping by today. Sorry to have spaced on you!

Inky hugs,
Korin

No comments: