Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Popcorn Cocoa Mouse


Hi there friends!

I had the opportunity to create a card to share with you that I made with a brand new Popcorn Cocoa digital stamp image which will be released this Friday 4/15 through Sweet 'n Sassy Designs.  I am LOVING digital images more and more - the price is right and the ability to customize the size and even direction the image is facing is amazing!  I printed Popcorn Cocoa Mouse (isn't she/he cute peeking out behind that big container of buttery popcorn!?) on Neenah Ivory card stock and colored the image with Copics after die cutting the image with a Spellbinder Circle die.


While deciding on the colors I wanted to use for my project, I used Tuesday's  SCS's Color challenge for this week, Stampin Up: So Saffron, Pear Pizazz, and Pretty in Pink.  We are also encouraged to use die cuts or punches on our project - perfect since I used several Spellbinder Circle dies for my project - I was going with the popcorn 'circle' theme and put as many circular items as I could on my card!  lol! 

Card Details
Stamps: Cocoa Popcorn digital image & Bethany's Birthday Wishes (sentiments) - Sweet 'n Sassy
Ink: Memento
Card stock: SU pretty in pink, pear, saffron; Neenah Ivory
Other: Cuttlebug seeing spots folder; Spellbinder circle, petite scallop circle, jumbo scallop circle dies; Paper piercer; May Arts ribbon; buttons; Pink Paislee twine; Copics; Yellow stickles

Here's the inside view of the card -


I pulled out Bethany's Birthday Wish clear stamp set for the sentiments for my card.  I love how 'generic' the sentiments are that they work well for any birthday card, I think!

I am loving the Cocoa Mouse images, and wanted to make sure to remind you to check out Sweet 'n Sassy's Crazy for Cocoa Challenge blog  for lots more samples with Cocoa!
Have a great day!
Jessica

1 comment:

Sandy said...

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too cute! I love your colors, embossing, big bow, layout....just an all around great card! AND....I love the new Cocoa!