Wednesday, May 25, 2011

June guest designer and new Design Team Members

It is that time of the month where I get to introduce the guest designer for June and also welcome 2 new ladies to the design team.

I would like to thank Grace Nywening and Giovana Smith for the tremendous job they have done this month as our guest designers. They created such beautiful projects this month!

I am pleased to introduce Kim Singdahlsen as our guest designer for the month of June. She has a lovely CAS style and I am sure she is going to have beautiful projects to share with us. Below is a little information on Kim.


Kim Singdahlsen- My name is Kim...and I have an addiction!! I am lucky, because my addiction has a purpose. I can be addicted and it's OK! The vast majority of my cardmaking is for my church. We have a group that makes and sells cards as a fundraiser. I have a reason to do something that I love, people love to buy the cards, others love to receive the cards, and the church benefits from all of it!

We are also very blessed to be welcoming 3 wonderful ladies to our design team. For the next 3-6 months Bridget Finley and Cindy Coutts will be joining our design divas. I just know that they are going to be sharing some awesome creations with us. Sandy Domelle is back with again on our Sr. DT to help us in various areas like our new Digi Challenge Blog and The Sweet 'n Sassy Connection. Hooray!! We are so thrilled to have her back.

You can read a little bit about them below.


Cindy Coutts- Hello. My name is Cindy Coutts and I’m so honored and blessed to be a part of the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps Design Team. This is my first stamp company design team that I’ve been on and it’s a privilege to serve with Korin and my fellow design team members to use stamps and paper crafting as an avenue to reach out to others to introduce them to Jesus and to glorify the Lord in all that we do. I have been paper crafting for 4 years and started out by attending the usual Stampin’ Up! party and my addiction developed immediately. I also have the same vision that Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps does with Christian Paper Crafts, which is an online community and gallery where we also share paper crafting to spread the gospel. I have 4 children and 1 daughter-in-law. I grew up in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area, lived in the Finger Lakes Region in upstate New York for 14 years, had a quick stop in western Kentucky, and now I’m so happy to be back home in California again, and this time, I’m staying put! I consider it a blessing to be able to serve you and inspire you with my designs using Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


Sandy Domelle-I am a born again Christian, wife and mother. Stamping is the hobby I enjoy doing in my spare time. It encourages me to pray and think about the person I am making the card for. Often I include Scripture on my cards to encourage and uplift someone's day. I love to send cards to missionaries, shut-ins, those who are sick, and of course, family & friends. Stamping is not only a hobby but a passion to share the love of Jesus with those I love and care about.



Bridget Finlay- I grew up in Alaska, but for the past 26 years I’ve lived in Belfast, Northern Ireland, which is part of the U.K. but also has all the great characteristics of this beautiful island of Ireland! I came here to work for a summer with a local mission and met my Northern Irish husband who was part of their staff. We have two nearly grown up sons and work in Bible teaching, studies and counseling with churches and individuals. One of the things I love about paper crafting is creating something that can encourage someone who's going through a hard time, make them laugh, or just brighten their day! I like to make cards with Bible verses, or with themes of friendship and humor. Though I’ve been making cards for years, I’m relatively new to blogging. I was delighted to be asked by Korin to be a part of the talented ladies who make up the SNSS DT!

Please join me in welcoming Kim, Cindy, Sandy, and Bridget to the team. Ladies, we are thrilled to have you join us!

As you probably know, we release our new clear stamps on the 1st of the month. Starting tomorrow, we are going to be sharing "Sweet " Peeks of the new sets the days leading up to the release as well as some beautiful and inspiring card samples created by our amazing DT. So be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the first set that we are going to be releasing, you won't want to miss it.

2 comments:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Welcome Bridget and welcome home Sandy! I'm so happy to be able to serve the Lord with both of you. Thank you Korin for having me be a part of your mission to serve the Lord as well through SNSS. Being a part of SNSS is such a blessing to me and this is a great day!

Mary Marsh said...

a big welcome to cindy and bridget-I am excited to be working with you on this design team-

also a warm welcome to kim our guest designer for the month of june. I have seen your beatuiful work on scs and looking forwrd to what you will create here on the snss blog.