Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Dreamy Birthday

Hi!  It's Kim - with my last post as June's guest designer for Sweet 'n Sassy.  I have totally enjoyed my month, but I have to admit...I am very excited about the "Sweet Peeks" for the July release and am ready to start playing with new stamps!

My last card represents my dream birthday.  I am landlocked in Colorado (and I do truly love Colorado), but the idea of a lone chair on a quiet beach is a wonderful dream! OK...I would probably allow my husband to be sitting next to me and my children to be playing along the shore.  But if it were my birthday, they would have to comply with the "peaceful" aspects of my imagined scene!


This card uses two Sweet 'n Sassy sets.  The shells are from Beauty by the Sea which also includes two Bible verses perfect for this type of card.  The beach scene is from Ocean Paradise.

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Beauty by the Sea and Ocean Paradise
  • Ink: Versamark and a very light Copic marker to highlight the waves and the sand
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Naturals White, Baja Breeze and Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: EK Success border punch, snowdust embossing powder

2 comments:

Basslady said...

this card is so marvellous!

love the stamped image without colours...never would have thought it could look so fabulous like this!

thanx a lot for this inspiring creation!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Taylor said...

I am SO in love with this!!!! Excellent job!