Friday, June 17, 2011

a happy hello!

Good Friday morning stampers! This is Lorie here to show you a fun clean and simple card with the fabulous sketch on SCS that Korin posted this week!

The images are, of course, from Happy Ocean Friends and the paper is from Echo Park's Summer Days (I love that paper with this set). Like I said the layout is from SCS's card sketch for this week right HERE and the fabulous Korin designed! I love the clean and simple style of the sketch and this card! I used just a little bling for the bubbles and the sentiment wraps it all together. I love that the sentiment could be used for anything from a hello card to a birthday card. So multi-purpose!

Alright, I hope you get a chance to play along with this fabulous sketch! Make sure you link it up on SCS for all to see!

Have a happy day everyone!

1 comment:

Mary Marsh said...

this is really cute lorie-love the happy little fishes and the patterned paper is so perfect