Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sorry I've Been So Crabby

Hi all! Today I'm sharing a card using the new Happy Ocean Friends stamp set. I adore this stamp set and have been itching to create a card with this sweet little crab...he's so cute!! And what a great sentiment to go along with the image. I held this up to show my husband last night and told him this would be my 'go to' card when I've been...ahem...crabby. (Not that that ever happens...hee hee)

The creation of my card started by making a small square (2.5" x 2.5") to serve as my landscrape. I added a few sponged clouds and use torn kraft cardstock as sand. I also added a few sand 'speckles' to the kraft by using a brown and white pens. A wee sun finished off my landscrape. Oh, and I should also mention that the paper is from Echo Park Summer Days paper pack, which you can purchase at Sweet 'n Sassy!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I love it! I can hardly wait to get my stamps....this is the first stamp I plan on using! My order shipped out yesterday.....waiting...is it here yet?! I really do like this card...I am learning so much from all of you guys, thanks for your hard work.

Neva said...

Awe Kim this is just too precious, love your layered sand hills

Unknown said...

This is so adorable!!!! Love the little crab!!!!Great job!!!!!!

Chelsea said...

Sooo cute!