Sunday, July 3, 2011

Customer spotlight Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! Today is a beautiful sunny day where I live and it just makes me long for the beach. I love being by the water! So, when I saw this super cute Cocoa beach card I knew that I wanted to feature it. Today we are featuring Rhonda Ziemer in the spotlight.



Rhonda used the Beach Bum Cocoa set from our June release for her card. This image is also available as a digi called Cocoa's Beach Ball. I love the bright fun papers from Echo Park's Summer Days collection that Rhonda used. I also think that the beach ball looks great paper pieced.

Thank you for stopping by today and for all our American friends, have a wonderful, safe 4th of July tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Cute, cute, cute Rhonda and congrats on being the Customer Spotlight today!