Sunday, July 24, 2011

Customer spotlight Sunday



Hello everyone! Today's featured card shows exactly what I would like to be doing today- chilling out in the pool with a cold drink :) The spotlight this week is on Jenny Flynn.

Jenny used the adorable new Pool Rhubarb digi on her card today. Is this little bear not the cutest? There are so many to choose from- it is hard to pick one favorite I am sure. I love the bright colors Jenny used on her card along with the different colors of twine and daisy accent. Whoever receives this is certainly going to love it!

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us today Jenny! Thank you also for stopping by and sharing a part of your day. Stay cool!

2 comments:

buggin2stamp said...

Very cute! I love the layout, colors and the fun twine and button treatment.

Bridget said...

How cute! I love the strong colors and the combo of twines!