Monday, July 11, 2011

Joyful Heart

Good morning Sweet 'n Sassy friends! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. Today I am sharing a card I made a couple of weeks ago using our new Joyful Heart set.

I have no idea if there is a brown and orange hummingbird, but in my imagination there is :).....plus it matches my papers ;). I grabbed these lovely papers by First Edition when I was at Joys of Life Scrapbooking recently. They are so pretty and I can't wait to make more cards with them :).

Thanks for visiting us today!! Have a blessed day!
Korin

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors and the lace.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Korin, this is a beautiful card, just like all of yours are.

Carly said...

this is lovely! And I love that you have chosen the colours for your hummingbird from you imaginiatoin.