Monday, July 4, 2011

Making a Difference


Happy 4th of July!

My project today is a 4.25" square card that I made using two new Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps products just recently added to the online store for July's release:  Your Friendship stamp set and Echo Park's A Walk in the Park patterned paper. If you're interested in both of these products, I highly recommend for you to take a look at the Your Friendship July card kit that I designed using these products (along with some fun embellishments too!)


Since my card is a thank you card, I'd also like to invite you to check out this week's Just for Fun challenge on Sweet 'n Sassy Connection - that's this week's challenge!  We'd love to see you play along with us!

Have a blessed and safe holiday!
Jessica


Card Details
Stamps: Your Friendship (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
Ink: Versafine
Card stock: Echo Park A Walk in the Park
Other: PTI rickrack die; MFT texture die; EK Success circle punches

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Lovely card Jessica and a very fun card kit you made too!