Thursday, August 11, 2011

August Sweet Peek #4-Flowers in Bloom

I am especially excited about today's Sweet Peek. When I drew the image for this set I wanted to capture two of my favorite things (butterflies and flowers). Once the image was finished I was very happy with it and couldn't wait to share it with you :)!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it :)....

Introducing
Flowers in Bloom


This set of lovely cone flowers with a pretty little butterfly paired with beautiful verses from beloved hymns of the faith will bring much encouragement and joy to anyone who receives them.

~Set measures 4"x4"
~Includes 1 images & 4 sentiment stamps
~Price will be $11
~Illustrated by Korin Sutherland

Here are a few little snippets from some of our DT.....be sure to check out their blogs for the full cards. They are fabulous and you won't want to miss them :)!!





Check back tomorrow for another Fabulous Fall Sweet Peek and more DT snippets!

Hugs,
Korin

2 comments:

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

Just beautiful snippets and love the floral stamp!!