Saturday, August 20, 2011

Faux Tile Wildflowers

Good morning and happy weekend everyone!  It has been such an exciting week for SNSS with the SCS company member opening, the announcement of Dina Kowal as our new stamp designer and the introduction of dies to the SNSS line of products!! What a fun time I had at our release party this week and it was equally as fun getting ready for it!  I think the SNSS team needs this weekend to recover from all of the excitement!
Today I have a card using one of my favorite SNSS stamps, Wildflowers.  This is becoming my go to set when I need flower silhouettes.  This is also the first time I have done the faux tile technique.  I got the inspiration for this card from Taylor's Inspiration challenge here on SCS.  I also used last week's Sweet Stop sketch for my layout.
I hope you take some time to play in the many challenges offered by the SNSS DT this weekend!

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Harriet! This is the perfect technique for this week's inspiration challenge! Your card makes me want that stamp set even more! Thanks for sharing!