Monday, September 12, 2011

Christmas Sweet Peek #5

It's time for the non-cutesy peek I promised...

Introducing Christmas Joy


This is the next in the series of birds I've illustrated. I love cardinals....my high school mascot....they are such regal looking birds and always make me think of Christmas :).

~Set measures 4"x4"
~Includes 1 images and 6 sentiments
~Price will be $11
~Illustrated by Korin Sutherland

Here are a few little snippets from some of our DT.....be sure to check out their blogs for the full cards. They are fabulous and you won't want to miss them :)!!





Check back tomorrow for another Christmas Sweet Peek and more DT snippets!

Hugs,
Korin

3 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

Sweet a sweet little cardinal! Love him!

KanataNewf said...

Lovely new image - we have cardinals that visit our yard. Such beautiful creatures - which you have captured perfectly with this set.

Lori Craig said...

Love this one! :)