Saturday, October 15, 2011

Seasons Greetings

Oh ok...so as much as I want to delay the onslaught of colder weather, the truth is that Christmas is just around the corner! Is it too early to start thinking about the creation of holiday cards? Just don't remind me of how much work is on the horizon...**smile**

I definitely had the holidays on my mind when I created this card using one of our newly released stamp sets, Christmas Joy. I love this birdie image and had a great time coloring it with Copic markers. I even got a little crazy and stamped the bird and pine cone twice so I could pop up the images. Got to love that added dimension!

My designer paper is from Imaginsce and the word background is from a new embossing folder, which was used on Tim Holtz kraft Core-dinations paper (sand the embossed areas for a nice kraft accent!) The flowers are from Petaloo and this sweet layout is from a former Sweet Stop challenge.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow love this card!!!! You did a wonderful job on this!!!!! Way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooo incrediably awesome!!!