Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest Designer & DT Announcement

It's that time again....the first of the month.....yep, already! The holidays are quickly approaching...are you ready?! The first of the month means it's time for another DT rotation. We are so glad Beate Johns joined us in October as our Guest Designer. She did a phenomenal job, as she always does :) and we just loved having her!

This month we are welcoming Holly Melanson as our Guest Designer and we know you are going to love what she has to share with us! You may know her as hollerinastamps on SCS. From the first time I saw her amazing work I knew I had to invite her to guest design for us. You can check out her beautiful gallery here.

Holly Melanson

I live in beautiful NH with my husband of 20 years and our 3 children. When I'm not homeschooling, you can find me teaching music, cooking, gardening or in my craft room. I've been paper crafting for about 20 years, mostly scrapbooking at first, but now that has taken a back seat to card making. I love to stamp and encourage others through my craft. I'm so excited to be a guest designer for Sweet n' Sassy Stamps! Korin has such a beautiful heart for sharing her faith through stamping and her company. I'm proud to be a part of that this month!

We must also sadly say that Julia Aston, Harriet Skelly & Mary Marsh have finished up their 6 month terms with us. We have so loved having them with us!! They have been a joy to work with and their friendships will always be cherished! Thank you, ladies, for being such a blessing to the team!! You will be missed!

Saying good-bye to team members also means welcoming new ones and we are excited to announce that Mary Faus & Kim Singdahlsen have joined us for the next 3-6 months!

Mary Faus

I am a wife to Jon, mother to a US Marine, a married daughter and her husband, a 2012 Homeschooled graduate! I love my little family, they are a treasure to me. I am very active and involved with my church family. I love Jesus with all my heart, without Him I would not be here. My heart is to see others walk in freedom. Papercrafting has taken over my love of all things crafty and creative! I have gone through a gamut where crafts and homemade goodies are concerned. However, cardmaking, altered art and scrapbooking all encompass a creative outlet that is both relaxing and productive in gift giving. I love it! Thank you SNSS for the opportunity to serve. Truly it is an honour. May God continue to bless your business and ministry.


Kim Singdahlsen

I am thrilled to be part of the Sweet ‘n Sassy Stamps Design Team. I have used Sweet ‘n Sassy stamps for years as they are a perfect fit for our church card ministry. Making cards for the church is truly the perfect ministry – I love designing the cards, the card group loves the fellowship of meeting and making the cards, the congregation loves selecting cards for their friends and family, the recipients know they are loved and cared for…and the church receives the card donations! I live in Parker, Colorado with my husband of 22 years, my two sons – 15 and 11 – 1 dog and 2 cats. We lead a very active life with sports, music, church activities and as much time as possible hiking, biking and skiing in our Colorado Rockies.

Welcome ladies!! We truly look forward to working with you!!

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Harriet, Julia, and Mary... it's been a pleasure working with you. I's sad to see you leave, but will sure to see you around!
Welcome Holly, Mary and Kim. Looking forward to working with you all! :o)

Cathymac said...

A big welcome to you Mary and Kim! I know you will love working with Korin and this fabulous DT! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better..love seeing your work over at SCS! Harriet, Julia, and Mary...I've enjoyed working with you and will continue to check out your blogs and SCS galleries! Hugs to you all!