Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Wishes

Hi there...Julie Ranae here with you once again.
I can't believe that my time with SNSS is
nearly over, but I've had a great time playing
this month with the
'Snowflake Flourish' set
and here is one more Christmas-themed card
just in time for the holidays.


This is definitely a 'busy' card, but when you 
break it down,
it's pretty easy to assemble.
I stamped the large flourish stamp in 
two different colors
and placed one at the top and one at the bottom,
both running 'off the page'.
Then it was a matter of placing my embellishments
where they were most effective.

Here is a closeup up of the snowflake embellishment...


I am so glad you were able to stop by during
such a busy time.
I have just one more post for you next Tuesday,
and will be bringing you a CAS winter card
so until then...

Have a Very Merry Christmas!


What I used to create this project:
Stamps: Snowflake Flourish from
Designer Paper: 'Lost & Found Christmas'
 from My Mind's Eye
Ink: Currant & French Roast 
Embellishments:
Die Cuts 'Lost & Found Christmas'
from My Mind's Eye 
Brad & Pearls from Recollections
Tools: Snowflake die from Spellbinders
Big Shot

2 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Julie. Love the lovely papers and colors! :o)

Cathymac said...

The beautiful colors and papers give your Christmas card a vintage feel! Every accent is perfectly placed for balance...love the banners off the left side and the die cut snowflake, Julie!