Saturday, December 17, 2011

A gift from Cocoa ~

Hi everyone!


By now, the gifts are wrapped neatly beneath the tree...or in my case, not.


This month, we have been showcasing the adorable Cocoa. What better image than this one aptly named Cocoa's gift! I love to paper piece my images so this one was especially fun to create. I pulled out Echo Park Season's Greetings 6x6 pad to highlight the gift and bow. The green bow is sparkled using stardust jellyroll (didn't photograph too well) but since I told you, you can imagine it there.


Today is the final day to participate in the Crazy 4 Cocoa Bloghop. The linky is still open for your submissions, be sure to take the opportunity to win a free Cocoa stamp set or four Cocoa digis!!!


Also, Is Cocoa on your wishlist? If you haven't taken advantage of the 10% off sale on the clear Cocoa stamps and Cocoa digis in the store be sure to take a peek and view all the cute images available. But hurry, this only lasts until Dec. 31st


Supplies used:

stamp: Cocoa's gift

Inks: Memento, Copics, chalk inks

Paper: EP Season's Greetings, CS

Accessories: Spellbinder dies, SU punch, Rhinestones


Have a great weekend!


~ Mary

4 comments:

Shari said...

I LOVE Cocoa, and I simply adore this card. Great job, Mary.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card!! I love your paper. I really like paper piecing too. Fun to do and (for me) faster than coloring.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Adorable! Now I want this stamp set TOO!! LOL!

Cathymac said...

What a precious Cocoa card, Mary! LOVE your paper piecing and choice of papers! Cute, cute, cute!