Monday, December 26, 2011

Thank You with Wildflowers


I hope that everyone had a festive, magical and worshipful Christmas!!

It's a season full of generous acts, wonderful gatherings of family and presents, and special gifts - so for my post today, I wanted to say "Thank You"!



I used the Wildflower set which is so very versatile.  It can be gentle and pastel, bright and cheery, or in my case, I kept it to a holiday look with rose reds and greens.  I inked the edges, rolled down one corner and sprinkled it with some antique browns, yellows and shimmer to give it an old-fashioned look. The paper is from a small paper pad by K&Co called Julianne.

I want to say "thank you" to the entire Sweet 'n Sassy group for allowing me to be part of their team and for their caring and graciousness on a daily basis.

Stay tuned for Sweet Peeks of new sets starting Wednesday!!

Kim Singdahlsen
Joyful Creations with Kim

No comments: