Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Together We Can!


Hello again...Julie Ranae with you for one final time.

The end of 2011 is quickly approaching
and as I created this card with a winter theme
in mind, I was continually reminded
that the sentiment on this card applied
to so much more than snowflakes.

So this is my New Year's blessing to you...

We are so powerful as individuals, but
collectively, we can do great things.
So I hope you will make 2012 a year of
being creative in new and exciting ways.
Get together with friends or join a blog hop.
Whatever you do, make an effort to
team up with someone because together
'we CAN do so much'!


I broke out some vintage Heidi Grace paper to make
this final creation which really focuses
on the sentiment from the
'Snowflake Flourish' set.
The die cut tag was stamped with the individual
snowflake and the verse and that was it.
Always remember, when you buy a set of stamps
you don't always have to use the biggest
images in the set.
Even the tiniest ones can make an impact!

I want to thank Korin, Taylor and the
designers at SNSS for making me feel
so welcome and for letting me grace
the pages of their beautifully inspiring blog.

I hope you will visit me over at
and when you do, please say hello.


What I used to create this project:
Stamps: Snowflake Flourish from
Designer Paper: Heidi Grace
Ink: Slate from A Muse Studio
Embellishments: Ribbon from American Crafts
Tools: Label die from Sizzix, Big Shot

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing!