Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You & Me

One of my fondest childhood memories is of opening my sassy metal lunchboxes in Mrs. French's kindergarten to discover that my mother had blessed me with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and milk. Peanut butter is the ultimate comfort food, and still one of my favorites.

It's only fitting that I pay tribute to it today with a little PB & J from You & Me!

It's SUCH an adorable set and I just colored it with ShinHan Touch Twin markers and punched it out.

Honestly, it made me hungry!

I hope your day is sweet!

Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy You & Me
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Stampin' Up! Domestic Goddess DSP, Calypso Coral Cardstock, Bazzill Coconut Swirl Cardstock
Accessories: Calypso Coral Organdy Ribbon, 2.5" Circle Punch, Corner Chomper,
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers BG 178, YR29, Y31, R16, YR142

2 comments:

Vicki G said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE this!!! and I love your post. I can still see my K Teacher Mrs McDonald as plain as day! Each day I'd give her a kiss and a hug (yep, we could do those things back then) and tell her I loved her!

Thanks for the trip down memory lane!

V

Unknown said...

Oh Lydia! I have to get this stamp set and I LOVE how you colored it!