Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love You!

Hello! Giovana here with a Love card for you today. Last week I taught this card at church, a group of ladies got together and had fellowship, we laughed and talked and then we got creative. I showed the card in 2 colors and the Red card base was the winner :)
For this card I used the "Love You!" saying from Love from Rhurbarb Set, the kraft piece was die-cut and embossed using Circle Dies and I stamped the flourish image in half of the circle. I used the cute image from You Set.
I decorated my card using a piece of PP and the Heart Scallop Border Die, I also die-cut a big felt heart, I really love this heart shape :)

I added a paper flower and some ribbon.



Hope you like it!
Thanks so much for stopping by. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty!!! Love the design and the felt hearts!! Cute!!
Hugs!!!

Lisa
http://myprincess-peaches.blogspot.com/

Cathymac said...

Both are very pretty, Giovana...sounds like you and your ladies had a blast!