Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Day After

Hello stamping friends!

What did you think of our new release format yesterday?  Did you enjoy the hop and the challenges being stretched throughout the day?  I thought the hop was incredibly inspiring and I had a great time stamping for the challenges. :) I was able to complete all of the challenges yesterday....although I did get to work ahead on a few of them ;).

If you missed anything yesterday, don't worry---you can catch up today!!  There is still time to enter to win the entire release by blog hopping with us HERE and you have until Friday night to play along with our fun Virtual Stamping Day for more chances to win HERE

One of the challenges, hosted by Jessica Fick, was to use die cuts with patterned paper with a bonus challenge to stamp on the die cut so I made this super fast CAS card with our new Decorative Plaque Dies and The Sea stamp set.


I think it took me about 10 minutes to put it together.  I added some twine and crystal effects to give my card a bit more personality. :)  There's just something about a good clean and simple card, don't you think?

Here's a closer look at the stamp set and dies I used...



Thanks for visiting today!!

Until next time, happy stamping!!


4 comments:

Marlena M. said...

I love the way this looks! ;)

Pati said...

Wow, made it in only 10 minutes! I need more practice! :) Very nice card, cool CAS! I like how you used that stamp on the die cut & patterned paper.

I enjoyed the New Release Hop yesterday and hope to find time in the next few days to do some of the challenges! I made a digi order last night to have some SnSS images to play along with, and have a cart full of the clear stamps to order soon! What a great release, thanks Korin & your wonderful design team!

Mary K said...

I love the simple & quickness to this card but yet it still is dramatic and beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

GORGEOUS! Love the text paper, the shabby, but simple style... wonderful design.