Monday, August 6, 2012

So Happy ~

stamps: Together Silhouettes, holiday baubles
Happy Monday morning, it's time to get ready for school! My husband tells me the story of many mornings when his mother would wake up a household of eight sleepy kids with this call from the hallway ~

I am so happy to share my back to school challenge card that I made showcasing dkDesign images from Together Sihouette. I fell in love with this set when it came out and these two images remind me of children walking to school. I layered the silhouettes on a piece of dp that I cut into a school house shape. The Bell is from the pre-released Holiday Baubles set. The sentiment is one that I inked partially from the together silhouette set and fashioned a label and adhered using a corduroy button layered on a round felt.  

Enjoy your week creating and thanks for stopping by!

~ Mary

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

This card is so adorable, Mary! Love the schoolhouse you created...perfect for back to school time!

Cindy Haffner said...

What FUN, I love your Schoolhouse!!~

Jennie said...

What a great design and PERFECT for school!!!