Monday, August 27, 2012

Wishing you

Hello!! Hope you all are having a fantastic day! August is coming to an end and with season changes, which I really love! Fall is my favorite season, so I decided to create a Fall card using "Leaf Silhouettes" set.
This card is super easy!! I stamped 3 of the leaves on White cardstock in Wild Honey Distress Ink, cut them out and then ink all edges with Spiced Marmalade and Vintage Photo Distress Ink, love the result!
I added stitches all around the card, die-cut 3 scallop edges borders from Patterned paper. Added them to card front, as well as small gold nail heads and a bow with a big gold pearl brad.
I stamped the sentiment on Ivory Cardstock, die-cut it using one of the Decorative Plaque dies. Added to card with foam tape, added the leaves and you are done :)



Products Used on this Project:
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!
Giovana

5 comments:

Marlena M. said...

This is SO PRETTY!

Cynthia said...

This is lovely, Giovana.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Giovana! Love the sponging on the leaves. Lately, I can't seem to finish a card without stitching, so the wonderful stitching on your card got my attention right away! Have a wonderful day!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Lovely card Giovana. The fall colors are so pretty. (Thanks for the big help!)

Jennie said...

So pretty Giovana and love how you did the leaves!