Saturday, September 15, 2012

Harvest Blessings

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a fantastic day! Today I have a very Fall/Autumn card for you. I combined Rhubarb's Autumn Joy and Leaf Silhouettes sets. I had few leaves from the glittery tutorial and decided to use them here :)




I think Rhubarb is super cute, the image was colored with Copic Markers, I covered the pumpkin with Crystal Lacquer and added some Stickles to all the leaves (from Rhubarb's image).

Hope you like it!
Don't forget to join us over at SCS forum for lots of challenges, prizes and fun!

Giovana

5 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute...

Cathymac said...

Adorable, Giovana! Love the sparkly leaves!

Anonymous said...

Giovana, your leaves came out great and Rhubarb is so adorable! Great card, gf!

Mary K said...

What an adorable card! Rhubarb is at his best in this setting. Wonderful coloring and pretty fancy glittery leaves, love how the grass is die cut to shape, too.

Helen Dooley said...

Great card. I so love rhubarb. Great fall colors.