Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Looking for a Miracle?


Recently I've been praying for several loved ones and asking God for a miracle.
 Maybe that's why I reached for this sentiment from the set Everyday Miracles to go along with the lovely butterfly and flower image from the Treasured set.  
I know that Jesus is the same, yesterday, today and forever, and He is still just as able to change lives miraculously today as He was in the days when He walked on this planet -
I've seen it happen!
 The image is colored with copics, cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles and popped up on the dp base, using Lilybee Design Buttercup dp.
The sentiment is cut with My Favorite Things Fishtail Flags Die-namics.
I added some little gold dew drops to a die-cut using the fabulous Lacey Eyelet Border die set from SNSS.  The SU seam binding is spritzed with gold Glimmer Mist and scrunched up for a distressed look.
Thanks for stopping by to have a look and have a wonderful Wednesday!
Bridget






3 comments:

NC Peach said...

Wonderful testimony! God hears your prayer! Lovely card--I love the color combo! TFS!

Migdalia said...

What a lovely card!Beautiful posts and yes he does create miracles!God hears all prayers!

Jennie said...

Such a lovely card Bridget! The vibrancy of the flower is perfect!