Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Sunshine


Good morning! 

For my card today, I used a stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy called Happy Place  which I paper pieced for an appliqued look.  I thought it would really pop against the white textured background of the card.  Pearls added to the centers of the daisies along with the Peapod Twinery twine, double wrapped and tied were quick embellishments to add to my CAS card..  I also used just a touch of the twine to tie a knot in my button.  Love the pop of green against the white!

Have a great day and I hope you have some sunshine to brighten your day today!
Jessica

4 comments:

Cathymac said...

Love the many wonderful details and CAS design on your pretty card, Jessica! What a perfect image for paper piecing...enhanced by the stitching, the pearls, the button, and the twine!

Bridget said...

What a cute, pretty card, Jessica, love the CAS quality!

Jennie said...

So sweet Jess and love the paper piecing.

merrymstamper said...

LOVE this, Jess! perfect CAS card.