Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Words of Jesus

Good morning! Here is my second post as the October Guest Designer for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps! I will be posting a card each Tuesday in October using some of the fantastic SNS stamps.
 
Today, I used the Words of Jesus clear stamp set. This set contains some of my favorite Scripture.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, then die cut it with the Spellbinders Labels Ten die template. While the die cut was still in the template, I sponged it with yellow citrus chalk ink.

 
I hope you enjoyed my guest post! I will be back next week with another! Visit me at my blog: Scraps of Life.

Supply List:
Cardstock: American Crafts blue and yellow; Copic Xpress Blender White; Stampin' Up! Whisper White Designer paper: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Bluebell
Stamps: Sweet n Sassy Stamps Words of Jesus (SNS-12-041)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Clearsnap Colorbox Fluid Chalk Yellow Citrus
Die cuts: Spellbinders Labels Ten; My Favorite Things Fishtail Flag Stax
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Twine: craft supply
Button: Basic Grey
Adhesive: Scotch 3M tape runner; Beacon Fabri-tac; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L foam squares

4 comments:

merrymstamper said...

This is beautiful!! love the colours you chose and the scripture is fitting.

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Gloria! Love the design of your card...such pretty papers and colors! What a comforting verse of scripture!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Groria. Such pretty verse and papers.

Jennie said...

So pretty Gloria!! Love the papers you used and nice layers.