Saturday, April 20, 2013

Wildflowers Encouragement ~


Good Morning everyone! Mary here with a quick and easy project. I was at the Heirloom show last weekend and got to meet many of you! At our make and take table, we made two styles of very pretty silhouette cards and I must say, I am addicted! I love how each one turns out unique and so pretty!

So, I created 3x3 notecards with a matching tote. You can find directions for these adorable totes right here. I created mine from the youtube video, simply because I learn better that way. You know, I multi task. lol.

The 3x3 cards are perfect for those quick notes to tuck into meals you might make for friends or slip into lunch boxes or a co-worker's desk. You might want one for yourself or make one for a quick gift. Super easy to create!

If you get any crafting done and you use any of Sweet'nSassy stamps please be sure to let us know on FB or SCS. We love to see what you create! 

Have a wonderful weekend!!! 
Mary ~

Materials Used: 
Inks: Ranger Distressed Inks - Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick, Pine Needles, Versafine Black
Paper: SU Crumb Cake
Accessories: CTMH Brad



5 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

this is lovely. Great stamping and I like the two toned band of color. The natural chipboard color works very well in this project.

Cathymac said...

Oh, Mary...such a beautiful and special gift idea! The sponging looks wonderful on the Kraft card stock and the little tote is adorable! Hugs, my friend!

Becky said...

This is awesome. I love the colors.

Bridget said...

Wow, I LOVE this, Mary - fabulous work!

Monika/Buzsy said...

This is a lovely set Mary. Love the pretty color strip with hte silhouette images. The little tote is perfect.