Thursday, August 22, 2013

Just Because ~

Hi everyone! Mary here with a bookmark card from the latest release Bookmark bits and Pieces set. I love this cute owl, coloured using copics and die cut directly using Bookmarks and More dies. I layered this die onto another die after I cut it down the centre to expand the layer with coordinating cardstock. I embellished the tag using vintage lace and rosette lace. I added a metal brad on the circle top of the tag to finish off the tag. The sentiment is created pulling two word stamps from decorative Frames stamp set.

Thank you for joining me! Be sure to look up Sweet'nSassy on Facebook or Splitcoast Stampers.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Bookmark bits and pieces
Inks: Copics, memento black, versafine vintage sepia
paper: MME, SU 
accessories: brad, circle punch, lace, rosette ribbon, seam binding ribbon

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Just darling, Mary! That little owl is just adorable...love the vintage trim! Hugs!