Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Feature: Forest Silhouettes

Happy Friday Friends! 

I am so excited about this weeks feature, as I am really loving the silhouette sets!!  They are absolutely beautiful!  So without further adieu, this week's Friday Feature..............




 This set is regularly $15, but you can get it this week (10/25-10/31) for just $11!

Check out these fabulous samples featuring this gorgeous set...











If you love this set, be sure to grab it now at this great price because our Friday Features often sell out fast!

3 comments:

Jean Bullock said...

Beautiful cards!

Susie said...

Korin,
This cards are just fabulous! I enjoyed each and everyone. Since today is my Nana day off I'm going to find a card keeper container for my growing SNSS collection *smiling*

Hugs,
Susie ~

Janeen said...

all these are gorgeous. i love them but when i use silhouettes i just have a hard time designing a card. might just have to get some and make myself use them.