Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This New Year's Eve.........

Hello there friends!  So excited to be here sharing with you today!  That and it is SO hard to believe that it is the LAST day of the year!  Wow, the last day of 2013!  New Year's is always a time to reflect.  You know, it really does make me remember, just how thankful I am for ALL my family and dear friends.  How all throughout the year, I have been blessed!  Old friends and new?  Family that has ALWAYS been there for me?  What can I say?!  Each and EVERY one makes MY world the BEST place to be!  Each and every one?  Colors MY world!  I couldn't have made it through the year without them!

So, thank you to ALL my family and friends!  Thank you to all of you for being a friend of Sweet n' Sassy Stamps!  May you ALL have a blessed New Year!





My CAS SNSS Creation:
SNSS Grunge Elements Clear Stamp Set
Kraft CS
Colorbox Chocolate and Strawberry inks
Brown Twine


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy New Year!
Jacquie Peifer/Javablustamper

1 comment:

Susie said...

Happy New Years to you, Jacquie. I can't think of a nicer card to end the year with!