Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning, good morning!  Jacquie here to share with you today!  Today I have an Autumn birthday creation for you!  The Autumn Mum Greetings clear stamp set is one of my FAVORITES, especially for this time of year, it is PERFECT!



So, I layered some kraft CS onto my chocolate CS and away we went!  I stamped my mums and added a partial sentiment from the Birthday Word Art clear stamp set.  Then I finished my card off with a LOVELY Birthday die cut and some various sequins/gems.

The Birthday die is just a SNEAK at what is coming your way this Friday!!  We are SO excited to share our NEW release, so be sure to join us for our November Release blog hop!

Oh.......and don't forget about our November Sweet Perks Club!  There are some really SWEET bundles available!  You won't want to miss out!

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing with me today!  Have a WONDERFUL day!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Lovely card! Those mums are beautiful! :o)