Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Time to Celebrate!

Hello, Everyone!  

Angie here today with a celebration card.  School is out in just four days!!!  Woohoo!!!  Bring on summer!  

I created this for my daughter to give to one of her teachers.  As I was just about finished she told me she wanted BLING and she liked the idea of "celebrate" more than "thank you".  I am sure the teachers are celebrating as much as we are!!!

I stamped one of the flourishes from  Leafy Flourish Background and More on the New Creature die cut butterfly and heat embossed with white powder. This Fabulous stamp set includes a full-size background flourish stamp plus six more flourishes and it's on sale for $23.40 through Thursday May 21st!




Thanks for looking and Happy Stamping!

Angie




2 comments:

Cathymac said...

The butterfly as well as the background is gorgeous, Angie! What a great idea to use the flourish on a butterfly! Hugs!

Janeen said...

GORGEOUSNESS...it would make a wonderful grad card.