Saturday, January 16, 2016

I paws-itively love you

Hello!  January is flying by and my thoughts are turning to Valentine's Day.  It will be upon us quick!
 
Today I am sharing a card using my Valentine Critters stamp set which also has coordinating dies.
 

This is a 4 1/4" square card with some Box Pleats on the strip of floral patterned paper.  I started with a strip that is 1 1/2" x 12".
 
Using a Scor-Pal scoring board, I scored the strip at the following marks- 1, 1 1/2, 2 1/2, 3, 4, 4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6, 7, 7 1/2, 8 1/2, 9, 10, 10 1/2, and 11 1/2 inches.  You will fold with a mountain/valley/valley/mountain pattern to look like this:
 

I made this card before the matching dies were available but now I love being able to cut the images so quickly and cleanly!
 
Thanks for popping in…happy stamping!
♥  Diane
 
 

No comments: