Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Amazing Grace...How Sweet The Sound

Happy Tuesday, Sweet Friends!!  I've been working in my journaling Bible lately.  Today's share features Zephaniah 3:17

"The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice
over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult
over you with loud singing."

How sweet is that?  Our Father sings over us?  Like the song (How Sweet the Sound by Citizen Way) says...."how sweet the sound...I hear you singing over me...I once was lost, but now I'm found...and, it's a beautiful sound!"

The Word and song together created, for me, a remembrance of sing with, to and over my own children.  I couldn't resist adding the sweet silhouetted images from Happy Together.  Just picture it--it's how He sees us!  

I tried my hand at some lettering....need more practice!  And, also added color with distress inks and the watercolor smoosh technique--not sure if that is an actual technique name or not.   I added inks to my nonstick kraft sheet, spritzed with water and dipped the pages.  It's definitely something you need to have an open mind about as it's hard to control for a specific outcome.

I used several other Sweet N Sassy sets to complete the layout:  Borders and Backgrounds, Words of Life-Collection 1, Choose Faith and Note This.

What are you journaling?

Be Amazing!  Jane


I got crafty with:








1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Love, love the way you used the Happy Together set here, Jane..so creative!