Saturday, April 9, 2016

Spring Tulips


Happy Saturday, Sweet 'n Sassy friends!
It's Ceal, here to share a card with you using Spring Tulips. This set has been out of stock, but it's back in the store just in time for spring.
I am so ready for spring and it's taking its sweet time where I am. I love tulips and daffodils and we bought some to plant and have to wait until after the weekend because it decided it wanted to snow this weekend, so I decided to put them on a card instead. 
To make my card, I used Zig Cleancolor markers and an aqua brush to color the image, next I masked it off and smashed a stencil in some distress ink and then placed it over my image to get the background.



I pray you have blessed weekend until next time 
Happy Stamping! 


2 comments:

Cathymac said...

It's snowing here right now, Ceal…nice big chunky flakes, so your tulips are a nice reminder that spring really is here and we just have to wait for the weather to realize that! Gorgeous card…love the way you made the background!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

We had two inches yesterday but it's all melted today. I'm ready for warmer weather.
Those tulips are gorgeous!