Sunday, October 9, 2016

Inspirational Word Art 2 Shaker

Hello! It's Monika here today with a shaker card. I used  one of the images from the newly released Inspirational Word Art 2 clear stamp set as my focal point.
 
 
I sponged the background with yellow and orange distress inks using a stencil to add a touch of color. It was the perfect backdrop for the bold word art stamp.
The shaker is filled with pretty sequins and micro beads.
 
 
The outside is decorated with flowers from Scribble Flowers clear stamp set. The images were stamped on water color paper, then colored with distress inks. While I did not use it, there is a coordinating die set available. 
I also used some pretty butterflies from Majestic Monarch clear stamp sets. They were stamped on vellum with VersaMark, heat embossed with white embossing powder, then die-cut with the coordinating Monarch die set.
To add a touch of sparkle, I die-cut a circle frame out of glitter paper... I also added gold rhinestones.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika