Monday, December 19, 2016

Blue Christmas


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Friends, 
it's Ceal here to share with you today a Christmas card using an older but gorgeous set. I used the Winter Blessings set along with the Christmas Sentiments.  

To make this card I started with a white top folding card base and stamped the Winter Blessings in versamark ink to cover most of the front, next I embossed it in white and then sponged Chipped Sapphire distress ink over the embossed snowflakes. I added the greeting at the bottom stamped in Chipped Saphire and embossed with clear embossing powder. To finish the card and clean it up (from the sponging) I added a strip of silver glitter wash tape.


Products used




3 comments:

Donna W said...

Very pretty card!

Stampin_melissa said...

Gorgeous!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Awesome card, Ceal! Love the color scheme & simple design. :) ~ Andrea