Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cheesy hello.

Hello Sweet Friends! It's Monika here today with a CUTE card... CUTE is not my middle name so it's not easy for me to come up with CUTE and fun cards... I am a flower and butterfly kind of girl... anyhow... this turned out pretty CUTE.
 
 
The CUTE little mouse image is from Furry Friends clear stamp set. I stamped the images on water color cardstock, then colored them with Tim Holtz distress inks. Fussy cutting the tiny images took me a while, but it was well worth the time...
 
 The circles were die cut with Lifestyle Craft circle dies. Do you see cheese when you look at the card? My husband thought the circles were holes for coins... hmmm! That is not the look I went for...
 

 
The background looked too white so I stamped it with some splatters from Grunge Elements clear stamp set. It added the perfect subtle back drop to those cheese holes!
The greeting is from Keep in Touch, Too clear stamp set. It is a must have set with all those different sentiments. I love a set with variety.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Monika
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Cathymac said...

Too cute, Monika! I saw the cheese right away!