Saturday, January 28, 2017

Your Love Giraffes Me

Hi Sweet 'n Sassy friends! 
It's Ceal, here to share a card featuring one of the newest releases, Stand Tall.
I Love this Giraffe stamp set and it has the cutest sentiments to go with it to make punny valentine cards like mine or you can make an encouraging card for someone who needs a pick me up, or a birthday card. It's such a versatile set to have in your stamp collection.
To make this sample, I started with a white A2 card base and stamped the image in Memento ink and the colored him up with Copic markers, I added the banner from a creative worship set, As the Deer. Super fun card to make and give to the one that "Giraffes you crazy" 




1 comment:

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Really cute card, Ceal! Great job on the coloring, & I love the greeting you chose. :) ~ Andrea