Friday, March 24, 2017

Bold Peonies

 Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Fans! This is Chrissy D here, sharing a project I created with the BEAUTIFUL Peaceful Peonies. I have enjoyed seeing everyone's projects. This set is SO versatile!!! I started by stamping the Peonies in a light brown ink color and colored it in using Prismacolor pencils. Once it was finished being colored, I cut out the image. 

The base of the card is white. I layered a peice of black cardstock on the base. Using the Thinking of You image from the Peaceful Peonies, I stamped using Versamark. I then sprinkled white embossing powder and heat set it. I had remaining scraps of patterned paper from Basic Grey and used those along with some decorative scissors to create the scallops and corner peices. To finish the card I used Viva Pearl Pen to create the "dots."
Here's the entire Peaceful Peonies stamp set, along with a link to purchase it. Thank you for stopping by. Have a BLESSEd day! 


                                                                   Peaceful Peonies

1 comment:

trudie said...

With each order, you include a card that tells me you prayed for me that day. There were days where I needed prayers and the order and your card would arrive. Please know that I will lift you up each day as your journey continues! Our God is so good to hear our prayers! Thank you! In friendship and prayer!