Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mr. and Mrs. Congratulations

Hello Everyone!!  It's Sheri Gilson here to share another card as the March/April Guest Designer. Today I have a Wedding card for you using the Floral Greetings stamp set.   I was just invited to a wedding this summer so I  thought I would get a head start on their card.

I first created a standard A2 black card base (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2").  The sentiment is embossed directly on the card base with white fine detail embossing powder.  I then took a piece of white card stock measuring 4 1/4" X 3 3/4" and randomly stamped the floral image using Onyx Black Versafine ink and embossed it with clear detail embossing powder.  By embossing the images it added a bit of texture.  I then added a strip of black card stock to the bottom of the white stamped panel before popping it up on the card base.  Before you attach it I also added a strip of silver glitter paper to the very bottom of the card base.  I also added some white satin ribbon and a few small rhinestones.  I love how the design is elegant yet simple at the same time.  



Floral Greetings
Image 1


Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Donna W said...

Lovely card, so very elegant! Thanks for sharing.