Friday, June 23, 2017

Romans 8 and a thank you card

Good morning!
 
Today I am sharing two projects, a card and a bible journaling page, using the Fantastic Flowers stamp set.  The card I made also uses Kindness Matters.
 

This card is simple but very striking with the flower layered onto the white panel. I simply sponged 3 colors of ink onto white cardstock and stamped the flower on top in black. After I cut the flower out, I hated to throw away the leftover sponged piece, so I stamped the leaves, cut it down to the size I needed, and used it for my background.  I stamped the sentiment and added a few Nuvo drops to finish it off.
 
After my card was done, I loved the color combo and decided to re-create it in my bible. I chose Romans 8:37-39 to journal. The colors are a little more muted on the bible page but it still turned out fine. I masked the verse and purposely sponged the color lighter on the top left corner.
 

The same leaves and flower were stamped in black and highlighted a bit with a white pen. "Made for More" was stamped with the Love Ya Like A Sister Alpha. "Nothing can separate us..." was typed on my computer and cut out.
 
Have a great day!
Diane
 
.
 

No comments: