Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Praying for Texas


Hello Sweet 'n Sassy Stampers!
It's Ceal here to share with you today. With the aftermath of hurricane Harvey, Texas has been in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to all those who have lost their belongings and homes because of the flooding. 

To make my card I started with a top folding white note card, some scrap patterned paper and a panel of kraft cardstock.
I stamped the floral image from the set Mason Jar Bouquet with versatile ink and colored it with Copic markers. I used some designer paper by Basic Gray and cut strips to cover a scrap piece of paper and then cut it down to fit on the Kraft panel. 
To finish the card I stamped the greeting on a piece of kraft cardstock and popped it and the flower u0 using foam tape.





No comments: